Domain name renewal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Original_Sigbin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Kiko wrote:
Original_Sigbin wrote:
Kiko wrote:masarap lechonin ang mababait.... hehehehe

isa kana don sa mabait beelat

di me mabait mwehehehe mataba lang

kung ganon eh di lalong masarap yan kasi may crispy pa nagkamali
avatar
Original_Sigbin

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : In your checksix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  kumagako on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Original_Sigbin wrote:
Kiko wrote:

di me mabait mwehehehe mataba lang

kung ganon eh di lalong masarap yan kasi may crispy pa nagkamali

this sounds so gay
avatar
kumagako

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

View user profile http://www.cyclingsolutions.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Original_Sigbin on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 pm

kumagako wrote:
Original_Sigbin wrote:
Kiko wrote:

di me mabait mwehehehe mataba lang

kung ganon eh di lalong masarap yan kasi may crispy pa nagkamali

this sounds so gay

juz like checharon from carcar, cebu....pag mataba masarap dhil crispy lol! dats y carcar tops no.1 dahl dito.
avatar
Original_Sigbin

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : In your checksix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Dear members,

I am glad to inform that our domain renewal is still secured till next two years.

The domain provider provided a free renewal because our forum has high traffic.

Thank you very much,

Administration eTeam

Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.pinoybikebrothers.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Original_Sigbin on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Admin wrote:Dear members,

I am glad to inform that our domain renewal is still secured till next two years.

The domain provider provided a free renewal because our forum has high traffic.

Thank you very much,

Administration eTeam

weweweeeee.....may prata naman dis coming rti! sayaw
avatar
Original_Sigbin

Posts : 739
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : In your checksix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  kumagako on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Ito sa iyo club
avatar
kumagako

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

View user profile http://www.cyclingsolutions.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks to angel investors, the website is on progress for renewal jump 

Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-11-02

View user profile http://www.pinoybikebrothers.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Domain name renewal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum